Reopening your venue
The following guide covers the essential settings for getting started again with your Obee account. If you'd like the Obee team to take care of your account reopening for you, please complete this form.
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Opening Hours
- Open the services you are trading.
Area - Description & Cut-off
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Areas
- Update the description to communicate how you are trading and encourage guests to join the waiting list.
- Review your online cut-off time time and update if necessary
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Rules
- Add rules to ensure you don't overbook.
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Guest Communication
- Confirmation Email → Confirmation Email
- Update the "Additional Info" in your Confirmation Email to set guest expectations.
- See What should you communicate to guests in a confirmation email
- SMS and Email Reminders
- Turn these on to re-confirm bookings, review your schedule and message to ensure you're happy with the timing.
- SMS and Email Follow Ups
- Post dining communication is a great way to capture feedback and stay in touch with guests. Positive feedback and great experiences are nice to share with the team in pre-service meetings to keep morale up. If it doesn't suit to have these on all of the time they can also be turned on intermittently to get a "pulse" on guest satisfaction.