Reopening your venue
The following guide covers the essential settings for getting started again with your Obee account.
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Opening Hours
- Open the services you are trading.
Area - Description & Cut-off
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Areas
- Update the description to communicate how you are trading and encourage guests to join the waiting list.
- Review your online cut-off time time and update if necessary
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Rules
- Add rules to ensure you don't overbook.
In Obee go to Account → Bookings Settings → Guest Communication
- Confirmation Email → Confirmation Email
- Update the "Additional Info" in your Confirmation Email to set guest expectations.
- See What should you communicate to guests in a confirmation email
- SMS and Email Reminders
- Turn these on to re-confirm bookings, review your schedule and message to ensure you're happy with the timing.
- SMS and Email Follow Ups
- Post dining communication is a great way to capture feedback and stay in touch with guests. Positive feedback and great experiences are nice to share with the team in pre-service meetings to keep morale up. If it doesn't suit to have these on all of the time they can also be turned on intermittently to get a "pulse" on guest satisfaction.