What should you communicate to guests at Step 1 for reservations
At Step 1 of the online widget guests choose the area they'd like to book to get started.
Note: Descriptions will only display if more than one area is available.
At Step 1, consider mentioning;
- Set the guest's expectation: A description of what is offered as part of this experience
- Tip: It's great to have this information covered in more length (and with imagery) on your website
- Sell it: What is unique about this area?
- Why would the guest select this area? Is it bar seating, is it a kitchen bar, is this closer to the fireplace or better views, is there a special menu that's only available in this dining area?
- Instructions: What does the guest need to know?
- Is this area only bookable on certain days of the week? Is it weather dependent (and if so what happens if it rains)?