How to use the floorplan toolbar
Obee’s floorplan toolbar allows you to move tables, add annotations, check off table service progress and even draw directly on your floorplan. All on the fly.
When you use the tools below, only the floorplan for the selected day, area, and session will be changed.
- Move tool: used to move a table (or any other element) to a new position on the floorplan.
Learn how to use the move tool
- Text tool: used to add annotations to the floorplan
Learn how to use the text tool
- Marker tool: used to draw on the floorplan
Learn how to use the marker tool
- Check tool: used to check off table service progress
Learn how to use the check tool
- Delete tool: used to delete any element created by the above tools
Learn how to use the delete tool