How to mark a menu item as sold out
In Obee your online ordering menu items can be found in Account → Bookings Settings → Options.
- Select the + edit option button on the option you would like to edit
Hint: This page can hold a lot of information so be careful to ensure you select the correct item
- Select the + vary number available under the menu item
- In the Label section (show below) enter some text to describe your intention. For example: Sold Out
- Update the Restriction dropdown (shown above) to Limit per day
- Enter the 0 as the number available in the Limit Number
- Update the Area dropdown to Pickup Order or Delivery Order as required
Tip: Leave as “all areas” if you want to apply the restriction across all categories
- Update the day/ date dropdown as required, or leave as Every day
Note: See How does Day / Date work?
- Select Save