Booking terms and conditions
Disclaimer: The content on this page is intended only to provide a general overview of terms and conditions. The content does not constitute legal advice, and is not intended to be a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
Some questions to consider when writing your terms and conditions:
- Is there a minimum spend?
- Can special dietary requirements be catered for? Any requirements or only some? Is advanced notice of any special dietary requirements needed?
- What duration do guest have for their booking?
- Can bookings be changed or cancelled online? Or does this need to be done by phone?
- Do you have a cancelation policy? What prior notice is required for booking cancelations? What happens in the case a booking is cancelled after this time frame or does not show up for their booking?
- Will reservations be held for unconfirmed bookings?
- Are there requirements or expectations that the guest must adhere too?
- Anything specific to your venue, such as directions to where you're located, your menu, and if they must be on specific menus for different times, days or group sizes?
- Does an additional service charge apply? For Sundays or public holidays?
We recommend keeping your terms and conditions short and concise, communicating only the most important information for your venue
Need some help? Here are some phrases to get you started
Minimum spend - We have a minimum spend of [$XX] per booking.
Dietary requirements - We can cater to the following dietary options: [XXX]. Please note any requirements in the Comments on the next booking step.
We look forward to seeing you.